- OVERVIEW: What is preconception health and health care?
- WOMEN: Tips for women, even if they don’t plan to get pregnant.
- REPRODUCTIVE LIFE PLAN: Learn how to make a reproductive life plan.
- RESOURCE CENTER: Resources and tools for women, men, and health professionals.
- PLANNING FOR PREGNANCY: Tips for women who are planning a pregnancy.
- MEN: Steps for men.
- HEALTH PROFESSIONALS: Clinical care, recommendations, and tools.
- ARTICLES AND DOCUMENTS: Scientific articles and other documents.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recognizes that preconception health and health care focuses on taking steps now to protect the health of a baby in the future. Furthermore, the CDC emphasizes that preconception health is important for all women and men, whether or not they plan to have a baby one day.
Check here regularly to learn about upcoming events, relevant comments, or updates to the website.